Saturday, November 6, 2010

Birthday Surprise

For my birthday, Jenn worked very hard to get me a black iPod Nano. She also worked hard to keep it a secret. In order to keep Jeremiah from spilling the beans, she had to wait until yesterday to make the purchase. Impressivly, Jeremiah kept quiet until about 30 seconds before Jenn handed me the present. We were all sitting in the living room and Jenn told Jeremiah that it was time to give me my present, to which Jeremiah responded "Is it an iPod?"

To Jenn's credit, Jeremiah told her about her birthday present almost a full 24 hours before we gave it too her.

Also, the iPod Nano is the best iPod I've owned (and I've owned a lot).

On a completely unrelated note, I figured out how to write blog posts from my iPad.

3 comments:

More Bacon said...

WOW! You BLOGGED!!

Too funny...I remember hearing about his inability to keep a secret for Jenn's birthday. Maybe on Christmas morning, he can just go around the family and tell each person what their gift is. Then no one will need to go to the work to unwrap gifts or anything.

I am looking forward to seeing the iPod Nano. I haven't looked at any at my Apple store. I really need to some time, but I doubt I'll be down there again before I see you (too many tourists).

Blogging from your iPad?? See, now you can blog all the time!

somebody's mother said...

Welcome back! Yes, it is a pretty little iPod, isn't it. Enjoy.

LL said...

I never check because you never post, but look at you!! You POSTED!

Andres is terrible at keeping a secret. A Christmas gift for me came in the mail, which wasn't a surprise because I pick up the mail. But JC told the boys it was a present for me but it is a surprise. Andres immediately came running in to tell me they had a surprise present for me. It just kills Javier - he can keep the secret and loves to be in-the-know and Andres ruins it for him, every time.

Give JJ another year and I'll bet he can keep the secret. Of course, by then Ryan will be ruining it for him. But still. :-)

I had no idea there were new iPods out. Huh.